Wanda Works Beam Class
In Our Beam Class we'll learn about:
• using gradient wools with skillful flow and intention and not cutting them
• more about the presence of light
• creating our own patterns and taking them from drawing to hookable pattern in a few easy steps anyone can do.
• understanding colour choices better
• using colour skilfully to release the wonder of glowing into our work
This class is now a stand alone, independent study class. It's a terrific package of class resources with separate slide shows and videos links and even a great bonus video on using long and lovely pieces of wool in other ways.
This pattern is fun and attractive and compelling to hook.
Buy Your Outline or Outline and Kit here. You'll need an fancy dyed long outline so take a look.